17th International Congress on Polymers in Concrete ICPIC 2023
Warsaw, Poland, September 17-20th, 2023
International Congress of Polymers in Concrete (ICPIC) is an international forum that realizes worldwide distribution and sharing of knowledge, experience, technology of polymers in concrete in all industrial and scientific fields.
- Material, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Transportation Engineering.
- Fundamental knowledge : Physical, Chemical, Material, Structural, Composition, Production, Application, Durability behavior.
- Concrete-polymer composites for prefabricated elements: on site construction materials and on site protection and repair materials.
ICPIC community organizes an ICPIC congress that has been taking place every few years for the last 40 years with the objective of progress in the field of polymers and their use in concrete and construction.
Warsaw University of Technology builds upon the traditions of Polish technical universities that used to function in Warsaw – the Polytechnic Institute founded in 1826 thanks to the efforts of Stanisław Staszic and the School of Hipolit Wawelberg and Stanisław Rotwand established in 1895. Warsaw University of Technology started on its own in 1915 thanks to the efforts of the Association for Scientific Courses and the Citizens’ Committee of the City of Warsaw. Working uninterruptedly, the University has been producing generations of graduates and has had an increasing number of scientific and technical achievements. It is not only the oldest, but also the best technical university in Poland; in the ranking of Polish universities, it has taken the first place in its category for fifteen years. At Warsaw University of Technology, over 160 student research groups, organisations and associations are active, and the educational offer includes many fields of study (also with English as a medium of instruction).
The Building Research Institute conducts research works in the field of construction, with the view of their implementation and practical application. The ITB is supervised by the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology. For 75 years, thanks to the experienced staff using the most modern research methodologies and specialist measurement equipment, we support development of construction both in the country and abroad. ITB headquarters is located in Warsaw. The main activities are:
- Research Works.
- National and International Projects.
- Building Expertise.
- Testing of Construction Products and Structures in the Accredited Group of Testing Laboratories.
- Innovation and Knowledge Dissemination.
- European Technical Assessments, National Technical Assessments and Technical Recommendations.
- Worldwide Certification.
Scientific congresses – key issues we deal with:
- We create a scientific program using state-of-the-art solutions (system selection for abstract submission and congress program buildup)
- We actively increase attendance at the congress through carefully selected promotional activities
- We invite speakers who are well-known in the scientific community, Nobel Prize winners and industry experts
- We care for business relations. We develop interesting sponsorship packages, thanks to which the business cooperates with science
- We manage the budget; we monitor revenues and costs; we offer solutions adequate to the budget standing; 100% of events carried out by us generate profit
- We plan an event so that, through its elements, foreign delegates can get to know our Polish local character, for example in visual identity, in served dishes or in artistic programme of side events